Monday, August 10, 2009

monday afternoon test blog

this is just a test to see if i learned how to do this

pt

I learned averages are the measures of central tendency. I always thought it was just the mean. Should my elementary math teachers now teach that?After dabbling with fathom, i've learned it is very similar to microsoftmath and ti-nspire.I hope to have more time to work with wiki and blogger.Applications in the classroom will hopefully include working with these pages. On a low level, I can at least do expectations and stuff. I hope to eventually film lessons and link them so absent students can review them (or students needing review).

I would also like to learn about more applications on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete